CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hola again!

Obviously I wasn't serious about killing myself. I went to a kickboxing class last night and it was quite a workout! I am sore today. I learned some awesome kicks. They are not as awesome as Adam's kicks so I will have to practice. I am so glad it is Friday (except for some curious reason Ron decides to work on Fridays - hardly any other days of the week - just today when he knows I am the only one here). Hopefully, in about four months I won't have to worry about that anymore. He is supposed to be out of here. The office atmosphere will improve 110% when he is gone. Woo hoo! I don't have any plans for Memorial Day weekend. Just looking forward to having an extra day to sleep in, clean, and circumnavigate. And then I am going to Greg and Jamie's on Monday for a barbeque and to see Kyle before he leaves for Nebraska. Mom, you have to keep your skills sharp for when I have a house so you can help decorate and sew for me. I can't believe how many trips you have scheduled. Can't wait to see Mom & Dad in a few weeks!

Love,
Natalie

0 comments: