CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

News from Las Vegas

I feel like I need to blog again to make up for the lost time from before. I saw the new Chronicles of Narnia movie and thought it was very good - I just wish that Mr. Tumnus was in it. Michelle got back from her trip to NYC and said that she had a really good time and she already wants to go back. She did a lot with little time and took muitas fotos. I just niddled while she was gone; I read a couple books, designed another house and did some general circumnavigating. I also "brought it" while doing my P90X workout. There is one session that is called plyometrics which means jump training. That workout has made me capable of empathizing with women who need sports bras - I feel like I need a sports bra and a corset to hold myself together while doing all the jumping! But the workouts are working!

Also, Mom, I don't think Nat was serious about killing herself so don't worry. She's been going to lots of the hottest, hippest Las Vegas clubs and bars just to try and find Mr. Right and I think that this will be her year!

As for American Idol, I don't care that much other than I got so sick of people saying, "I can promise that the winner's name will be David." I even heard it again today and almost stabbed myself in the ears just so I would never hear it again. That joke was not even funny the first time let alone the 37,422,139th time. So I hope none of you used it and if you did, shame on you. However, I am excited for So You Think You Can Dance or SYTYCD as I like to call it. That show starts tonight and I think it is way cooler than Idol. You should give it a go if you haven't ever watched because the stuff that those dancers can do blows my mind.

That's pretty much it other than I get ever more scared for this nation as I listen to/ponder political stuff. So I think I'll just bury my head in the sand and pretend that everything's okay until it reaches the tipping point and there's nothing we can do. Yay ignorance!

I love you guys

0 comments: