CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Cmon people

ok this is getting crazy-it's like when no one gets up at testimony meeting. We are moved in and since we have been here we have had nonstop visitors (which is a good thing) Alison (whose talents are endless), Tina(who is so fun eventhough it's been almost 2nyrs it's like 2 days), and last but no least-Mom (again a lot in the talent department). My house has been transformed thanks to Alison and Mom. I feel super lazy because mom, (the one with back and leg problems and in her high 60's) is the one saying, "ok cmon let's get to home depot" "oh we should paint Gabrielle's room too". I'm like the little kid acting as if I'm being dragged around. Anyway I am very grateful to you guys for all you've done. Luke and I got callings yesterday-Luke is a ward missionary and I'm a Sunday school teacher (He said 14 yr olds, but he's not sure). I'm glad we got callings right away so we don't get to comfortable. Me, Luke, Adam, and Michelle are going to Mexico in July!!!!!! I am SO excited. Luke and I have never been away since our honeymoon. It's going to be a lot of fun going with Adam and Michelle-I'm scared/excited to see what awkward situation Adam will put us in with the locals i.e. passing gas next to people and yelling something out in spanish with his "steven" accent. gotta go Cal discfg vovered me!

0 comments: