CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Huntington Beach Weekend

I just got back from the mid-singles conference in Huntington Beach and I had a good time. I appreciate everyone's prayers in my behalf. It means so much to me to know how much everyone cares and wants me to find my eternal companion just as much as I want to find him. It gives me hope (which makes sense because that was the theme of the conference - along with a scripture of course) that there are normal and cute guys out there. I participated in three rounds of speed dating and didn't meet anyone that caught my eye, but it was actually a lot of fun. I felt like I was somewhat hindered by the girls that I went with because they weren't exactly my type. Imagine a girl dancing all by herself in front of the speaker spinning around, bouncing and flipping her hair and doing this almost all night. That was one of the girls that I went with. But hey at least they got me there. If it wasn't for them I would not have gone. There were 1400 mid-singles there. That is how large our sacrament meeting was. One guy that I thought was cute I found on LDS linkup so I am going to email him. Then I went to Don and Alison's Sunday night and stayed until Monday night. It was fun to see them and the kids. Garrett kept calling me Mom - it was pretty funny. Olivia told me I have a big nose so now I'm definitely getting rhinoplasty. Michelle and I went and watched Adam in moot court last week. It felt so serious and real and Michelle forgot to stand up for the judges so she almost got kicked out. Just kidding. Adam was awesome! He will make a great attorney.
Love you all,
Natalie

0 comments: