CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey guys!

It has been a long while for me - sorry about that. I just finished my first year of law school last Thursday!! Boy was that a tough year! I have never done something that was so intellectually challenging. I am SO glad to be done!

I also started a new workout routine (I know- same old story) which I am really enjoying. It is very hard, but I am already feeling and seeing results after only 2.5 weeks. It is called P90X and it's from beachbody.com. Luke is also starting it so we should be mighty sexy for our Cabo trip!

Michelle is in NYC right now with her mom and Jake. He just graduated magna cum laude fro U of Hartford majoring in Theater with a minor in English. I couldn't go because I had a lame meeting on Monday for my summer externship. But I did take the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class over the weekend and got my motorcycle license. I now long for the day when I will actually own a motorcycle. Also, I sincerely appreciate everyone's concern for my safety; I kind of got after Grant for expressing his concerns for which I am sorry - I am glad to be part of a such a caring family. However, I am not soliciting advice on how dangerous motorcycles are (especially because I don't even have one). Consider Grant's advice representative for everyone else's. Also, if I do end up riding I will get safety gear made out of you-know-what so I will be totally fine.

Lastly, Andrea, try editing your posts before hand because I could hardly understand parts of it.

Bye

0 comments: