CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well-for those of you who haven't heard-Grant passed his test!!  He is a real life therapist!  And he is a CSAT (Certified sex addiction therapist).  Woo hoo bring on the pervs!  (i'm kidding I know yo're not a perv Don).  Anyway that's good-now Lisa can go back to sleeping in her own bed rather than with Ethan so Grant can get his sleep for studying.  I'm really excited because Tina is coming to visit in May-I haven't seen her in almost 2 yrs.  Michelle I posted that it was a "Wiseman weekend"-Kyle got lucky cause he was in route to Wiseman festivities-and it took me 5 minutes to figure out what BTW stands for, what happened to P.S.?  Post some pics of JAylon por favor.  Natalie why don't you post some info re: Singles weekend in Huntington?  Mom just told me about it.  bye peeps!   

0 comments: