CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference

We had a wonderful weekend watching conference. I really enjoyed Priesthood Session and being able to hear President Monson speak. You can tell the difference when the mantle of Prophet is newly placed on someone. I really enjoyed it and now feel more edified. I hope that everyone felt the same.

BTWPSFMFAF: I did get that externship with Judge Allen Earl and will be working there this summer. I am pretty excited because the endoscopy center cases will go through that office. If you don't know about the endoscopy center cases, it was basically that the employees were re-usisng needles that had been used on patients with HIV and Hep C so that some other people were lucky enough to get infected! But when those cases come in, I won't be able to say anything more so please don't ask me.

OAABTWPSFMFAFEFG: Congratulations to Grant on passing the test and becoming a therapist! I love you all! Byeeee

0 comments: