CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Back in the Groove!

After spending 7 days with Alison's family in Cabo I am back into the normal routine. We had a good time but I'm not sure how soon I will eat Mexican food again! Spencer's thumb is healing nicely and it looks like he will not lose the soft tissue after all. For those of you who don't know, Spencer tried to cut the pad of his thumb off with an exacto knife, 11 stitches later... It was 60 degrees here today but the forecast is for rain and more snow in the mountains. Matt went boarding on Wednesday and the snow was great. My tulips are starting to come up, which is a major accomplishment for someone who has never planted flowers before. Ryan and Maggie are settling in. He got his CDL permit and he just has to pass the driving test. Jaylon is so much fun. He is always so happy.

BTW: Next time my siblings come to town and don't call I might just start taking it personally.

0 comments: