CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kylie's sealing


Edge-good photos. Why do you have a Long's sweatshirt? I just got sucked in to an infomercial and I ordered some orthodics for Luke and I-I'll let you know how they turn out. Luke and I attended our friend's sealing to their adopted daughter Kylie today. So neat-such a happy day for them. They send pics to the birth parents periodically and talk once in a while. This morning before the sealing they met with the birth parents-with Kylie. Kate said the birth mom gave Kylie a little kiss and said goodbye-oogh-I get teary eyed typing this! The whole thing was really cool-the sealer talked about how we never know what out family will be or how it will come together. They're blessing her tomorrow. Have a good weekend! American Idol picks:David Archuletta/Michael Johns Sayesha/Brooke. Lost thoughts:Desmond is the only male on earth who is significantly less attractive when he's clean cut.

0 comments: