CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Success!!

So I found out via e-mail that I was accepted into the dental summer program at the university of Texas in Houston.  I am EXTREMELY excited about it! I am still waiting to see which other schools I applied to for the program accept me before I chose one. Also funny story, I took audrey's car home because she fell asleep and grandma somehow didn't see it parked off to the side of the road and backed into it trying to avoid the trash can... So there is a hole in the bumper cover and I'm NOT EXTREMELY excited about that! Grandma did say she will pay for it to get fixed so all is well and I'm working my hardest to make it as cheap as possible for grandma.  Anyway again congrats to Tanner for getting into BYU, that's no easy or small task. We will be roomin together here at grandma's and it'll be a good time... ok that's really it for now...

0 comments: