CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

From Natalie

I totally agree about the shows. As far as the guys on American Idol I really like the Australian guy because I think he is sexy and I like his voice. The girls I'm not sure because I haven't finished watching but I think the Irish girl might be pretty good. And Lost is so good - especially last night. (Don't continue to read if you haven't watched it). Kate is raising Aaron - what is up with that? So he is the fifth survivor. That was unexpected. I wonder what happened there. And why aren't Kate and Jack together? I guess we will find out. Another really good show is Psych. It just finished the season but will be back on in the summer. It is worth it to rent the DVD's or watch the repeats. Shawn on that show is so funny.
Grant, I can't believe you had knee surgery and didn't tell your family. How rude. I am glad that you are doing well. The father and sons vacation sounds like it will be fun. Next year it's mother and daughters so plan your pregnancies accordingly. I guess that only affects Andrea or maybe hopefully me. That sounds really bad but you know what I mean. Nothing to report as far as dating/guys. When I see a cute guy in the temple I look to see if he has on a wedding ring and he almost always does.
I am just keeping busy at work. We are in "tax season." So I now work 45 hours a week. And my calling is keeping me busy. We had New Beginnings a week ago. And I have to teach this week. Our Young Women's doesn't even have one teacher right now.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Adam and I are going to go hiking. Only this time we won't do the most difficult hike so we can actually finish it.

I love you all!
Natalie

0 comments: