CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Summer Dental Program

So here's the latest and greatest in college life. I applied to a program for freshmen and sophmores interested in dental or medical school. It's six weeks long nad if fully paid for (tuition, food, room and board) and you even get three stipends for participating. On top of all this you can get up to 250 bucks for traveling if you have to come from a ways away.  I applied to this national program and my application will be sent to the University of Nebraska, University of Texas, and University of Washington. Everyone cross your fingers for me and say a little prayer because this would really really help down the road when I apply to actual dental schools. I'll take classes in math and science as well as get a workshop on financially planning for dental school.  Anyway that is the newest and greatest from Provo.

0 comments: