CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I guess I should read the posts in order because I read Michelle's post first and I was like-"What the H is she talking about? Parasites?" I get it now. That reminds me of an extremely disturbing dream I had recently-STOP READING IF YOU GAG EASILY- I was standing in my hallway pulling out a never ending tape worm out of my mouth-I mean could there be a worse dream? It was more disturbing than the ones where Gabrielle falls in weird bodies of water. Anyway-I am very happy to see Grant contributing. Not too much new here-We're just now feeling better. We've been sick for about the last 3 weeks-and a month before that we were sick for a while too. I've always prided myself on my strong immune system-I'm a little upset. A big change I've made is having set times for meals (For gabrielle). I know that's how it's normally suppose to be, but things can get out of hand quickly and before you know it you 20 month old is pointing and demanding snacks-and i'm complying. That was my rock bottom so I made an open/closed sign for the pantry door and typed up a rough schedule for eating. It's been totally fine. Some minor meltdowns when she wants a snack and it's not time, but I can usually distract her with a game or something to put her off and she's good. Once I've got this down as a habit-that's when I'll work on incorporating some different foods. That's it for now!

0 comments: