CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

From Adam in Las Vegas

There isn't too much here to report - just doing the whole school thing. Thanks to everyone who called me on my 26th - yes 26th (so everyone else do the math to realize how old you are) - birthday. Sorry to those that didn't get lucky enough to talk to me, but I appreciated the messages.

Dad, Greg, Grant, and I are going on a father and sons trip to our nation's capital in August so it looks like it will be a busy month for the family. I think we have planned it for around the 2nd week of August. We plan on getting a room with two twin beds and then just spooning or whatever (you know - to cut down on costs). So I am super stoked for that trip. Also, Michelle and I are going to Conn. and then to NYC for Jake's (that's Michelle's brother) graduation in May so we are excited about that trip.

Well that's it from here. It is good to hear from everyone. I give my love to you all.

- Adam

0 comments: