CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

This just in . . . .

Yesterday was a special day as it was the first time I ever spent over $40 fillin' up my tiny gas tank in the Civic. I think I put in like 9.6 gallons and it was like $40.44!! Yay. The bright side? I do get 29 mpg around the city even with the AC on. Our Tahoe is a different story, but that thing has been seeing a lot of garage time lately.

Mom and Dad just left yesterday after a long Utah-Vegas tour. It was fun having them around. I tried, but I couldn't find any sweatshop work for Mom to do. Dad hung out at the strip one night with Bob Ball and he didn't come home until like 6:30 the next morning. But I'm sure he had fun. They made the long trip for Matt and Tanner's respective graduations. Congratulations to both of you fellas!

Alison, where are the pics of the liquid poop extravaganza? I don't know if I believe the whole stroy without some evidence. Also, Garrett's pose would be painful for the man bits especially if the concrete was cold.

Kyle looks like he's having a good time. That will be a really good experience. Hopefully Kyle doesn't get hurt by one of the 473 daily tornados - the weather back there is craysay! Well, that's it from here. Love to all!!

0 comments: