CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008



Now I'm not a man, but I can't think this would be comfortable... This little nudity was due to strippage necessecitated by huge liquid poop extravaganza. Fortunately we were outside and Garrett was standing, otherwise... YOWZA! As it was, I have to give kudos to Crocs. So many conveniences associated with these little rubber shoes, including a runny poop catcher. Down the leg and into the shoe where it stays until you hose it off. It's the simple things... It was Isabella's last day of 1st grade today. The girls are swimming right now as it is finally a beautiful day... swimming, fighting, swimming, fighting... this is going to be a long summer, but at least I have a break from homework assignments. That would be the homework I have to nag her to do and the homework I have to do for her. See below my recent assignment. She (translation me) was to make a box car for a drive-in movie. The child had to be able to carry it themselves and to sit in it during the movie. My friend told me that some parents really get into it... um yes that would be the parents that made the car with a seat and wheels that really rolled and then of course Isabella's friend's father is an engineer so the lights on her car really worked. So much for my tulle covered wrapping paper tubes that served as bumpers.


This is little Olivia receiving her gold medal following her performance at Little Gym. She is verrrry excited about it. As well she should be. The skill and level of difficulty... I thought for a moment I was in China. Can it be? Am I at the Olympics? But seriously, it is so adorable to see her get so excited. I am especially excited because we get to go to Isabella's performance today. But before that I must tend to my garden. That would be the tomato plants and various other vegetables we planted yesterday. I am gettin all prepared so I shant be fearin. I've been working on my food storage, ok, "thinking about working on it", "working on it", however you want to put it, anyway, Lisa came and stayed for a few days and got me all motivated so I'm gettin on it. Must run and do my most favoritest thing in the whole wide world... LAUNDRY!

0 comments: