CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some Fine Points of NE


I would like to first let everyone admire the stereotypical Nebraska native that is our bus driver, his name is Rick. Take a minute to let that soak in with all it's glory and beauty. Ok, now on to the good stuff. Second pic is myself taking impressions of another student here from cali with the aid of a first year dental student. The third is my bowling team that dominated at, you guessed it, West Lanes in Omaha, NE. And last but certainly not least is the gang (my gang) at the College World Series watching Gerogia come back in the 8th inning to pull off a 4-3 victory over Stanford. Well I'm having so much fun here it should be illegal in such a territory known as Puerto Rico. I was going through all the pictures I have here just after three weeks and can honestly say that although it will be good to be home, I will truly miss this place and all the aweosme people I've met, experience of a lifetime.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: