CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I just got done doing my workout..we also have P90X! we've had it for a while and i've lost about 20 pounds!! Not much new that my mom probably hasn't updated you on i'm sure, mostly wedding stuff. i'm going to start school again in september, 600 more hours then i'll be able to take my master esthetician test! Ryan also starts school in august. Our plan is to move to Vegas next summer although my parents are not to thrilled about it. Jaylon is having his tear duct procedure done on the 25th so no more goopy eye!! i'm a little nervous because they have to put him out but grandpa gave him a blessing so i know he'll be fine. Not much else going on with us Jaylon is just getting big and has quite the personality. Love you all.

Maggie

i combed out jaylons hair..its so long
his pose when he even sees the camera!


0 comments: