CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adam's Stomach Stuff

I went to the doctor's today and they said that maybe I am just a little too sexy for my stomach - which is why it is rebelling against me. No, they said that the blood tests and the ultrasound didn't turn anything up. So I will schedule an appointment for an endoscopy in order to see what the deal is. At least I am losing weight because my stomach hurts more if I eat more. So I am consuming about 800 to 1000 calories a day which is resulting in rapid weight loss. I am losing like 10 lbs. per week. I can't wait to be able to eat again so I can get back up to my ideal weight of 450 lbs! Psych! Maybe my body is just imposing a dieting mechanism. Thanks for your concern and prayers.

Com muito amor e carinho,
Adam

0 comments: