CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For the record i've blogged more than once... I had a primary project that spun out of control and threatened to take over my life, but I am out of the woods and learning, ever so slowly, to not be such a perfectionist. Currently Don and I are in Tucson sans the kids so I am taking the time to update on the goings on of the Don Kenney fam before I head down to the pool and then onto the spa for the afternoon. Let's see... Garrett will start speech therapy next week. While his lack of communication can be frustrating, I'm not sure I want him to begin talking, I'd like him to stay my baby for just a bit longer. My baby with an AWESOME golf swing. His form keeps getting better & better:) Now Isabella's baseball form could use some improvement, which Grandpa Russ tried to help her with last time he was visiting and to his suggestions she said "What do you know? You're old." Nice respect for your elders kid, in China you'd be put to death for a comment like that. We are trying to help her understand that while we want her to feel confident speaking her mind, she needs FILTERS. She is crossing over from little girl to little girl that wants to be a hot, cool, big girl, telling me that she won't wear her helmet as she flies down the driveway on her scooter because it looks weird and asking me if she can call her friend on the phone to talk. She already has a marriage invitation from Ethan, and Nicolas has informed her that in the event of Ethan's demise or relocation he would take the job as husband. Dream on boys. The over-the-top primary project I mentioned is an Articles of Faith memorization program. I am very proud to say that Olivia has passed off number one and is working on her second. While far less dramatic than her older sister, I am constantly reminded that her more calm demeanor doesn't mean she isn't paying attention. Her whining is off the charts right now, but when she tells me she loves me to Jesus and back it doesn't seem so bad. The sun is calling! TTFN

Love, Alison

0 comments: