CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dad blogs again

I am looking forward to a few weeks away from work and the YSA ward. It seems like all I have been doing the last three weeks is preparing for or giving a presentation of some kind at work and church, interviewing YSA's, interviewing YSA's and interviewing YSA's. Plus I am trying to find my Provo High classmates for our 50th reunion. I even have a committee meeting when we are in Provo next week. Today I gave the same presentation on our 401(k) to 7 different groups. Half the time I am looking at faces that are saying "what is interest and how do you compound it?" Mom and I went to see Iron Man. It was good. The theater was almost empty, everyone else was in line waiting to see Indiana Jones with two theater showings at the Paso 7Megaplex. Mom and I worked in the backyard Monday planting flowers but we really paid for it later. After we were talking about how we used to be able to work all day and still walk without the help of Alieve. I have started a new exercise program. It is called the RUTWTV/WDTGP workout. It is really helping my cardio. OK, that is all I can muster for a blog tonight. I have to figure out how to find an ecclesiastical endorsement that BYU lost and the young lady is in Thailand and they wouldn't take an oral endorsement from the stake president and the girls father has called me to see what I can do. The young couple I will be doing a ring ceremony for in Reno just called to say that the stake president isn't at the church building to give them their temple recommend interview which they need because they are on their way to San Antonio tomorrow for her endowment. The Church must be true!! What is the RUTWTV/WDTGP workout you ask? It is the run upstairs to watch T.V and walk downstairs to go potty workout. Love to all,

Dad

0 comments: