CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

At Least You Can Gamble at Our Airport

Kyle, that's too bad about you missing your flight and trying to blame others when you obviously arrived late:) I can't wait for our trip to Mexico with our 6:30 am flight out of LAX. We will have to leave the Delaney's house at like 3:55 am - aweson!!

Andrea, when you said that we would need to be in the right mood to find that stuff funny were you referring to the not-funny-stuff-is-funny mood because I was unfortunately not in that mood when I watched the two cartoon guys.

And more motorcycle stuff, honestly? I understand the light-hearted nature of it, but please stop. I will let all of you read my PB and it will show that everything is not rendered moot by my purchase and use of a motorcycle. There is no language in my PB that says I am entitled to receive all those blessings unless I ride a motorcycle. I think Heavenly Father's divine protection can extend to motorcycle riders - gasp! - what thought! So, seriously, no more. If it continues, I may just have to blog about others' stupid decisions in their lives. Do we want to go there? No, but everyone knows I will, everyone has made decisions far dumber than using a motorcycle, and so I never want to hear another word about it. If I get crippled in a motorcycle wreck, then you can tell me I-told-you-so for the rest of my life. If I die in a motorcycle wreck, you can say I-told-you-so at my funeral. Point being: life's dangerous i.e. obesity leads to heart disease (the #1 killer in America), guns can kill people, people die in car wrecks everyday in your cities and states, but we still eat crappy foods, drive our cars everyday, and I shoot guns all day everyday.

I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but I just wanted to get my point across. If you have any questions, feel free to call me and make your arguments just know that it is a losing argument.

I love you all.

0 comments: