CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Airport Fun!

Since we all know that everyone that works at the airport is hired because they are top of their special ed class, I was "too late" to check in for my flight, even though I didn't leave for over a half hour.  I am now sitting at the Las Vegas McCarren Airport (don't care how it's spelled) on standby just hoping I get on a flight to Denver and then on a flight to Omaha, Yay anti-terrorist efforts! I told the lady at the counter that since she didn't let me hurry to my flight I had no choice but to pull out my illegal nail clipper and stab her a few times.  Just for fun (and the fact that I had two hours til my "maybe" flight) I got stark naked at the security gate.  They got the point and no longer make anyone take their shoes and belts off nation-wide, only international flights which I understand, I'm so glad we have the right to protest.  Well this is it I guess, off to Nebraska to take classes for no credit and follow dentist that are retiring next year, all for zero school credit, just to boost my resume.  Well it felt good to post so quit your B'in and M'in (that's slang for bitchin and moanin)


Love to all in the family who don't want to kill themselves via suicide or motorcycle riding!

Kyle

PS I still love Natalie and Adam, but since it seems like a rule we have to allude to another blog, that was my way of doing so

0 comments: