CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HANGING WITH GRANDPA AND GRANDMA

OK THIS IS ANDREA I AM POSTING THIS BLOG FOR MOM AND DAD CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY LOST IT, BUT THE BLOG IS ALL POWERFUL AND IT AUTOMATICALLY SAVES DRAFTS-SO IT LOOKS LIKE THIS POST ENDS ABRUPTLY-SO THAT'S WHY. Mom and I are back from our walk. Two days in a row we are really cooking. Now to our third day of the same leftovers from having the elders for dinner on Monday. The weather is nice and the hills are green. It is a great time to be in Paso Robles. My high school class if trying to put together a 50 year reunion so since I don't have enough to do and since I am the only one who has maintained any kind of address list I am trying to gather email addresses. Hello class of 1958 do you know how to say computer. One of my classmates says he can't open an Excel spreadsheet. I think we are in big trouble. I called one of my old friends and asked if I had the correct number. He asked me how many people did I know with a name like his. I told him there were three of him on Yahoo people search so I figured he was the one living in Salem, UT. Who else would live in Salem, UT. Work is going fine. It will be nice to have a break. We get Good Friday off thanks to our Catholic owners. I bought the book 1776 which Mom is reading first. She says it is really a good book. It is about the beginning of our nation, the revolutionary war, how our nation overcame incredible odds to beat the Brits. Hooray for the colonies. All I can say about the Runnin Rebels is that they will probably be on probation soon for recruiting violations, or are the still on probation because of Tark the Shark.

0 comments: