CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Greg Garrett Family in Provo Weekend

So my family was in town this weekend and I really enjoyed seein them.  Mason and my dad had a lacrosse tournament (it was JV so tanner wasn't involved) so they came up on thurs and my mom, sadie, and tanner came friday. I showed them the great stuff in provo, like J-dogs (the hotdog stand by campus), smart cookie, Plato's Closet, and much much more i can't even describe.  Grandpa's retirement dinner was really fun and a lot of the family got to meet Ryan (jaylon's dad).  He was way cool and nice and was surprisingly good at remembering everyone's name.  He seems like a cool guy and i'm excited to have him in the family (this summer yes?) Well that is that, fun weekend with fam, not much new!!

0 comments: