CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

This is new to me!

Family, I'm so excited to have a family blog! I had thought about some kind of a family e-mail chain letter to keep in touch with each other and to know what everyone's doing, but I think this blog thing is going to be great. Let's ALL do it, and it will be fun. I doubt that you'll see many pics of me and dad, but that's okay! We've both been VERY busy that last couple of weeks with tithing settlement, choir rehearsals, Sing Noel performances, and Silver Belles Christmas performances. Now we're on the down side, things are slowing down, and we're looking forward to Christmas in Utah at Michelle's. We're flying up on Tuesday the 18th and coming home 12/27. Andrea, we enjoyed your blog and thank you for setting up this one. Let's all get busy and keep it going! Love to all of you. Mom

0 comments: