CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Adam & Michelle

I (Adam) am finally finishing up my first semester of law school and boy, was it a doozie! The tests were hard and I think I faired pretty well, but that's what I thought on a mid-term this semester and I ended up getting a low grade. So, we'll see . . . School doesn't start again until Jan. 22 so I get a sweet break which I will spend reading (for pleasure) and maybe snowboarding (it would be my very first time - I know - crazy!).

Michelle is now working three full days a week. She likes having more time off, but the days that she does work are packed with clients. She is planning on running the St. George Marathon next October and has been training for it. She did a wonderful job decorating our home with a beautiful Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations.

We will be in Burbank with the Delaneys for Christmas and we will return to Vegas to ring in 2008 Vegas style!!! Yeah right. That's all for now.

Adam & Michelle

0 comments: