CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello everyone! We're off to Santa Rosa tomorrow afternoon. I feel pretty good-I've got presents wrapped, I know what I'm wearing for the family picture, and I got my nails and toes done today in a festive shimmery red! Isn't that family picture awesome!!?? Adam I totally noticed the photographer-he was looking at my package too! I just found out that this lady in my ward (who is really nice and cool) is Rex Pinegar's daughter-so is she cousins with the Pinegar's we know? What's the relation? I'm gonna walk right up to her and be like, "Sup Kris-I had a fake wedding with your cousin Matt so we're kinda related-Dang you must be feeling mighty crunchy!!" (a little throwback to Racine). Just a little FYI for any Pei Wei patrons-If you want a dish, but it's a little wok fried-you can as for it to be "stock velvet" and you can get the same yummy sauce and flavor, but with pure chicken breast-no little fat layer. I was excited about it-you might be too. I'll be doing New Year's cards (that say Merry Christmas) because there were several obstacles that made it almost impossible to get it going on time. To be honest-I'm even considering Valentines cards (not with the Christmas cards though). We'll see-I'll surprise you. By the way-Michelle the wax melter thing you got me is awesome (yes I opened it early-obviously) it stank so good and strong, Thank you. Oh and regarding your tie-those are back-only bigger-they're really "in style" right now (shot out to the lady at Nordstrom who put me at ease by letting me know that tortoise shell is "in style"). All right off to pack! Andrea

0 comments: