CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Alison

Isabella wants to know why Adam is in a dress and Olivia asked if he used to be a girl... "Then why is he in a pink dress?" Of course, according to her Dad looks the weirdest because he has funny sunglasses on. They both think I look HOT! I was hoping to include a bit of Isabella's Holiday program for you, but my wonderful husband's videography technique can leave one a bit queasy. We ran out of battery anyway, but the concluding song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", was a delight in diversity with a nod to Hannukah and Kwanza. My friend did present the nativity in Isabella's class without an issue. My other friend had to do the same for her daughter's 2nd grade class on the spur of the moment after it was learned that the Muslim mom was in her class also teaching a Muslim prayer and giving everyone prayer beads. Thanks, but you might be crossing a line.

0 comments: