CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dad at Yosemite--see explanation for face below

Hi all,
I thought I'd better get some Yosemite/guys trip photos up before the girls upload their NY pics. So, in this photo, we were at a scenic lookout point, and dad had his leg up on a stone wall, supporting my massive binoculars. Standing very close to him was a European guy and his lady. At that exact moment, dad let go one of the loudest farts I've ever heard! People a few miles away on Half Dome almost fell. The euro guy muttered something like, "Damned Americans," and he and his girl left. This was a priceless moment Greg, Adam, and I won't soon forget!

1 comments:

Rachael Lippmann said...

That's one of those stories that you have to write down and save for a memoir or something.