CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wow Cabo

Cabo looked fun from the pictures, but I bet it was more fun in person. Yep, it was - I know because I was there. It was relaxing and awesome, Luke and I actually played tennis everyday so we got some exercise. We had a really great time there. We look forward to going back. Although, I did get Montezuma's revenge this time. I thought that I was impervious to it after my mission and the fact that this was my 4th time in Mexico - but it may be tied to my stomach problems. I guess next time I will have to better about circumnavigating.

And next week is our father and son's adventure! We are all growing out our 'staches to commemorate the occasion. We will take pictures of those so stay tuned.

0 comments: