CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mom's News

I reallly enjoyed the recent blogs and pics. Everybody, keep them coming! Our trip to Reno for the sealing and ring ceremony of one of our 3rd ward couples was awesome. We enjoyed the family visits (Andrea and fam and Grant and fam). Grant has a sweet new office, and he and dad spent part of one day installing a large pull-down screen and whiteboard in one of the rooms there. Our trips continue--tomorrow bright and early we leave for SLC for the class reunion on Saturday. The 4th should be fun at Kevin and Angie's, although I'll miss seeing our family there. Last week we went south for dad's business and I enjoyed my time at Alison's. There were lots of preparations going on for Isabella's birthday party last Friday. I'm sure it was a success. Andrea, how was Hawaii? I'm sure you'll be posting about your trip. Not much news. Love to you all. Mom
Kyle, I'm glad you're enjoying your time so much in Omaha. When do you head home?

0 comments: