CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Gabrielle's latest trends






Yea! I love seeing all the posting! It really is cool to hear from everyone and see pics. Kyle I'm glad you're having a good 'ol time. Aren't the storms awesome!? I loved thunderstorms-I miss them. When I saw Carson's pic I started laughing so hard thinking about that one time in Paso when Grant was getting slightly annoyed because tyler wouldn't pull his tooth out and it was hanging by a thread, so he tid a string to it, but told he would NOT pull it, but he did anyway (what kind of psychological impact did that have on him Grant? Tell Leslie to open up a slot so he can discuss it with her) and it didn't come out!!!! Tyler was NOT happy. So I guess that's pretty mean that I was laughing, but i'm laughing right now as I type this. So we're enjoying the summer, Gabrielle has been in swimming lessons and she's doing really well. Luke is officially up and running in his new office. Cal is liking going to the pool too and that's about it. Nothing really new with me-I'm enjoying all the little things, the sun, hanging out with my friends at the gym/pool, getting ready to go to Hawaii in less than 2 weeks with Luke's family-that will be fun. Some explanation for the pics. Gabrielle was doing socks on her hands for a while, and wearing my silky blue sash for a while, her newest thing is wearing my little apron that just goes around your waist, but wearing it as a skirt, she wore it to the gym today-I'll get a pic soon-when she first put it on she said, "OOH I look like a stepmother!". Some Bob the Builder pics too ( Cal's b-day present that she loves). Oh and then a couple pics of her when I blew dry her hair straight-I think she looks so old and sophisticated with it like that. I'll post some cal pics too, but Gabrielle is really wanting to play ponies on the computer! Love everyone!! Andrea

0 comments: