CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Best purchase I've made in a while


Soda Cozy-keeps my hands warm and my soda cold-awesome (These do remind me of something that my friends' parents would have in Sun Prairie-along with crystal wizard figurines and posters of WWF wrestlers). So we went camping in Gualala River Redwood Park-beautiful, lush, cold, dirty, fun, good food, and lots of fun with friends. We rented and RV which was nice. It was hard enough for me to take the plunge and go camping with kids, but if I had to do it in a tent-it wouldn't have happened. Gabrielle had so much fun-I hardly saw her. Cal was loving it too. My favorite parts were riding my bike and talking around the fire after the kids went to bed. We went with 5 other families. One of the guys there is Arnold's Travel chief of staff. He said that Arnold hits the bike everyday and lifts 3 times a week. He also said that there has been a little tension on the homefront because of the whole Arnold/Bobby Shriver airport thing. So nice to see everyone blogging! Luke has to start up P90x again tonight now that we're back. He gets very sweaty-especially when he really x's it out! you guys should post your before pics on here. Bye! Love andrea

0 comments: