CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy Bee

That cat picture is awesome! Congrats to Kyle and Tanner. You get to share a room again. Yeah! My week is CRAZY - working 45 hours, temple 4 1/2 hours, mutual I am in charge of this Wednesday, Youth Conference Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night and oh yeah I am speaking in church on Sunday because our ward boundaries were changed last week and we lost two YW leaders so I have to take their place. I guess being busy is not a bad thing. On Lost - I think Desmond looks good with short hair. It just looks a little weird because it's a wig. Come on! Eric & Kate's baby is so cute. I'm happy for them. I started tearing up when I read the story about the sealing. That must have been hard on the biological mom. How brave of her. I wonder if Hillary will win Ohio or Texas. I hope so because I am so scared if Obama is our next President. Not that I want Hillary, obviously, but she would be better than Obama.

Natalie

0 comments: