CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

We had quite the snowstorm today. They cancelled church!! When does that ever happen? Of course I had to take Spence to the airport. Thank goodness for all wheel drive. I would post pictures but of course I don't know how. When Spence gets home I'll have him do it and then you can all see what you're missing. It's a snowboarder's dream! Speaking of snowboarders...Matt got a new car. Subaru Outback Sport - now he just needs one of those hats with the "braids". He gets mad when I call it cute but it is. Now he'll be safer driving up the mountain. Matt decided that he wanted to build up credit, and since he doesn't have any, a co-signer was required. As a result, Spence bought a new car and Matt is also on the title but he worked out a deal with Spence that he will make the payments until he leaves on his mission and then Spence will make them while he's gone and that will give him something to drive. It's a good thing he works from home since he doesn't have a car! Watching the Superbowl - boring! I have yet to see a commercial that's been worth sitting through this game. Spence and I spent our anniversary (Feb. 1) up at Sundance. It was really nice. For those of you who didn't hear...they finally finished my bathroom. With Pres. Hinkley's passing this week I've been grateful to live where there has been so much media coverage of his life, stories I've never heard and interviews with people I would have otherwise never seen. When the paper told where he would be buried they also printed the locations of the other 11 prophets buried in the same cemetary. I had no idea. In the spring I think I'll take the tour. That's about all for now. Love to all.

Michelle

0 comments: