CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008






Ok I do not tell Gabrielle to pose like this-it's just natural. Gabrielle's latest fashion trend is: rolling her jeans as high as she can (usually right below knees or right above depending on jean bagginess) and her beloved new leotard, which was purchased by my friend when she took her daughter and Gabrielle to gymnastics this week. The leotard is the ultimate piece of clothing for her because it's a swimsuit (in her mind) and super tiny shorts-she's thrilled. As for Cal's pic- I don't know if everyone is familiar with Alison's love of inserting her fingers in a blanket sleeve (preferrably a triangle with a stiff, but soft fabric-or something like that). I think someone else might do it too, but I don't know who. ANYWAY, Cal does it too, so I decided to help him out one night when I was putting him down. I put the blanket on his finger and now every night he points his fingers up at me so I can place the blanket (cozy) around his fingers. I got called to nursery-no comment. Natalie had a blind date on friday-maybe she'll blog about it. Luke joined a soccer team-he wanted to just be a sub, but they needed another player so he's on the team. Go Richocet!! Love Andrea

0 comments: