CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008




Gabrielle turned 4 on the 24th. She had a princess/pony party. She had so much fun. As you can see in the 2nd pic she changed into a summer outfit that she got from my friend. We got her an easel that she loves and they make great mess free paint pens-they're awesome. Kyle-I'm so glad you're keeping us updated-you and Maggie are the only grandkids who have posted-props. So...not much new with me-I've been in hot pursuit for something to wear on my feet while in my house with 50,000 sq ft of hard cold floor for some time now-I've tried socks (too constricting and no cushion) I've tried soft slippers (can't find the right size-they always slip off my heels and I hate having to work to keep something on my feet) tried these shoe/slippers (they dig in my heels, but the next size up falls off)-My friend told me to get some crocs, which are cute for kids, but I've always had an aversion to them because they look kind of clownish on adults-I got them anyway-the mary jane style so not as clownish cause they're flat. I'm quite happy with them because they meet all my criteria: lightweight, breathable, grip my feet, grip the floor, and contour my feet. Needless to say, the search is over and I'm satisfied. They're not to wear outside though-Dr Oz says it's bad to wear shoes inside , that you wear outside because you bring all the pesticides in (yummy Cal loves pesticides). President Hinckley is probably super happy right now with his wife. I'm going to go to the Temple this week in his memory ( I was already planning to go, but it seems right). I think I'm going to start going by myself, not that I will never go with Luke, but finding a babysitter is always an obstacle (albeit a small one, but an obstacle nonetheless) so that's our new plan-I go-then he'll go-companionship is overrated anyway. Michelle cut my hair when I was in Vegas and I love it-thank you Michelle. Speaking of Vegas-I had so much turbulence on the way home-oogh I hate turbulence!!!! Seriously with every flight I get more and more freaked out. Speaking of planes crashing-LOST starts this Thursday-I don't know who watches it, but I love it and I can't wait. And yes it's going to be a VERY long time until we have all the answers people because then obviously there would be no show-so just enjoy the ride ok? All right well that 's enough rambling. Adios Andrea

0 comments: