CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Great idea Andrea - glad someone's thinking! For those of you who don't know, we started finishing the basement. The plan was to frame in all the rooms and completely finish the bathroom. The framing took them a day but apparently a bathroom takes a minimum of 2 months. They put in the wrong slate (which is growing on me) then they thought if they gave me an upgraded sink and put fancy molding that would make me happy. The sink will work but I told them to rip out the molding and they had the nerve to be irritated. I just want this bathroom to match the rest of my entire house, is that too much to ask? At this point we are just hoping to have another working bathroom by the time Mom and Dad come.

We are looking forward to Christmas and it should be a white one. Ryan is also coming. I need to head out to meet Mari. More later.

Love, Michelle

0 comments: