CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Finals Week

Hey I like this blog idea!

Well i've just got finals this week, the worst week of every semester. I have a new job, it's called donating plasma. It pays the bills i don't have and allows me to have some extra cash to enjoy food that isn't from 1925. Great Gramms and Gramps are doin good, aside from the fact that Grandpa has flipped a few times and wears his huge jacket inside while the living room burns down. I will most likely be the only person representing the Greg Garrett family as my dad is my dad and my mom is computer-illiterate. I sure hope i spelled that right because if i didn't it would be oxymoronic of me. Well that is all, home (vegas) on thursday, nervous break down about my grades until then!

--Kyle

0 comments: